5 bedroom link detached house for saleFolville Street, Ashby Folville, Melton Mowbray
- A Delightful Extended Character Property
- Energy Rating D
- Unspoilt & Popular Village Location
- Attractive Open Aspect to the Rear
- Delightful Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear
- Five Bedrooms
- En-suite Bathroom, Two En-suite Shower Rooms & Family Bathroom
- Stylishly Extended with Feature Lounge & Dining Room
- Study, Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Triple Carport/Garage
Situated on the edge of Ashby Folville with an attractive open aspect to the rear, a substantial remodelled and stylishly extended five bedroom detached property featuring a superb extended lounge and dining room extension, en-suite
bathroom, two en-suite shower rooms and family bathroom. Detached triple garage/carport and delightful landscaped garden grounds. Ashby Folville is a highly desirable unspoilt village ideal for fast access to Leicester, Melton Mowbray and Rutland. In all, a highly individual character property in a delightful setting with over 2,700 sqft of accommodation.
Ashby Folville is a particularly attractive leafy village nestling in a shallow valley surrounded by Parkland. The village is particularly well known for its picturesque cricket ground and offers a popular local pub. More extensive local facilities are available at near-by Gaddesby, Syston and Queniborough and the village is particularly well placed for fast access to Leicester, Loughborough, Oakham, Market Harborough and Melton Mowbray.
On entering the village from Gaddesby proceed through the village where the property can eventually be found on the left hand side (next to the red telephone box) as identifiable by our for sale board, the access being the left of the two drives.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56568241.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT030887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.