3 bedroom terraced house for saleHawkins Road, Neston
- Beautifully Presented Property
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Perfect First Time Buy Or Investment Property
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Unrestricted On Street Parking
- Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- High Degree Of Privacy To The Rear
- Council Tax Band A
- Please call 0151 336 8171 To View
*Attention Investors And First Time Buyers* *Beautifully Presented* *High Degree Of Privacy To The Rear*
Andrews Estates Neston are delighted to offer to the market For Sale this immaculately presented three bedroom property. Ideally situated close to local amenities, fantastic schools and transport links. The property would be ideal for those looking for their first time home or an investment property, just simply drop your bags and move in.
The property provides ample living space and in brief the ground floor accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner/family room, sun room. To the first floor there is three double bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate toilet.
Externally to the front there is a low level bricked wall boundary, a shared pathway leading to front door and shared gated entry, a well maintained laid to lawn section. To the rear there is a larger than average garden predominantly laid to lawn, paved and gravel areas, fenced boundaries, well stocked borders with established shrubs and trees.
*This property further benefits from gas central heating and is double glazed throughout. Please book viewings early to avoid disappointment 0151 336 8171*
Hall - 2.20 x 1.88 (7'2" x 6'2") - Upvc door into hall, window to front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, electricity metre cupboard, staircase to first floor, doors leading to;
Lounge - 3.76 x 3.37 (12'4" x 11'0") - Window to front elevation, radiator, TV point, there is also an open fireplace.
Kitchen/Diner/Family Room - 5.89 x 4.27 (19'3" x 14'0") - Window to rear elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven and four ring gas hob, free standing dishwasher, free standing fridge freezer, space and plumbing where need for washing machine, tiled splash back, sliding PVC doors into sun room.
Sun Room - 3.79 x 2.49 (12'5" x 8'2") - Double glazed windows to multiple elevations, laminate flooring, there is also electricity.
Landing - Loft access hatch, doors into;
Master Bedroom - 3.74 x 3.15 (12'3" x 10'4") - Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.95 x 3.08 (12'11" x 10'1") - Window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 3.48 x 3.32 (11'5" x 10'10") - Window to front, radiator.
Bathroom - Frosted window to rear aspect, radiator, corner bath with taps and thermostatic shower, vinyl flooring, fully tiled wall, extractor fan.
Separate Toilet - Frosted window to rear, vinyl flooring, toilet and fully tiled walls.
Additional Information - The property is council tax band A
The loft is partially boarded.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27683481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew's Estates, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.