3 bedroom detached house for saleJubilee Way, Necton, Swaffham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom detached house
- 21 ft living room and fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Driveway and garage, front and rear gardens
- Offered with No Onward Chain
- Popular village location
A three bedroom detached house in Necton with spacious family accommodation, driveway, garden and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Located in the popular and well serviced village of Necton is a pleasant and well established development constructed by Necton Management. Jubilee Way has a good mix of bungalows and houses on an array of cul de sacs and closes. We are pleased to offer a three bedroom detached house with fully enclosed rear garden, driveway and garage. Internal accommodation comprises an entrance hall, 21ft living room, kitchen, cloakroom, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and is offered with no onward chain. This family home is waiting for care, attention and love so call now to avoid disappointment.
UPVC double glazed entrance door with UPVC double glazed side panel, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to living room, kitchen and door to
UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to side aspect, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Living Room 21' 5" max x 10' 9" max ( 6.53m max x 3.28m max )
Kitchen 14' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.07m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and door to side. Basic fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for electric cooker, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator. Built in pantry.
First Floor Landing
Single glazed secondary window to front aspect, radiator, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to front aspect, radiator, panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a lawn, path, chain link fence and driveway to the 16 8 x 8 2 garage with up and over door, power and lighting. To the rear of the property is a lawned area, outside tap and timber shed and is fully enclosed by fencing.
Leave Swaffham via the east bound carriageway of the A47 towards Norwich. After several miles turn right at the filter lane signposted Necton. This is Tuns Road. Proceed past the church and onto Hale Road. Just before the shop, turn right onto North Pickenham Road. Take the next left hand turn onto Jubilee Way where the property can be found on the left hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56569387.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.