3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestdale Road, Liverpool
- THREE BEDROOM mid-terrace
- BATHROOM and SHOWER ROOM
- Requires some repair and upgrading
- Through lounge/dining room
- Available with no chain
- Vacant possession on completion
Having a ground floor SHOWER ROOM and a first floor BATHROOM, a THREE BEDROOM mid-terrace house, which is available for sale with the benefit of no ongoing chain and vacant possession upon completion. The accommodation comprises an entrance vestibule, hall, rear dining room which opens through to the front lounge, a fitted kitchen and a spacious ground floor shower room. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, together with a bathroom which has a white suite. It is only fair to mention that the property does require some upgrading, which will be evident upon internal inspection. There are double glazed windows set into timber frames and a gas central heating system is installed serving panelled radiators. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56573220.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9063140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.