2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleWelsford Avenue, Wells
- Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Living Room & Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Beautifully Garden To The Rear
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
A delightful two bedroom bungalow that has been extended, boasting a good sized kitchen/diner. A beautifully maintained private garden to the rear and off road parking to the front for multiple vehicles! This property is truly one not to be missed!
Front door giving access to the entrance hall.
Loft hatch giving access to roof space, combination gas boiler providing hot water and central heating, radiator.
Living Room 12' 10" max x 10' 11" ( 3.91m max x 3.33m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window, blanked fireplace, television point.
Kitchen/ Dining Room
Kitchen Area 11' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.26m )
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worsurfaces over, electric cooker point with cooker hood over, stainless steel sink with adjacent drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
Dining Area 13' 1" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.99m max x 3.61m max )
A rear aspect room with window overlooking the rear garden, recessed spotlights, radiator, French doors leading out to the rear garden, side door leading out to the shared walkway giving access to the front of the property.
Bedroom One 11' max x 9' 11" ( 3.35m max x 3.02m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
A rear aspect room with window overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
A rear aspect room. Suite comprising shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, chrome heated towel rail.
Outside To The Front
The front of the property has been laid with a stone chip driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles, there is also a side access to the property.
Outside To The Rear
The rear garden is enclosed by fencing with a flagged patio and steps leading to the garden that has been laid to lawn with shrub borders. The garden has been maintained to a high standard by the current owners.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56576053.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.