3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshbourne Drive, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 3 Bedroom Extended Semi Detached
- High Specification Finish Throughout
- Popular Location close to Hightown Road
- Close to Local Schools & Amenities
- Delightful Open Plan Dining Kitchen Opening onto Garden
- Lounge and Stunning 4 Piece Bathroom
- Gardens Front & Rear with Storage Building
- GCH, uPVC DG & Alarm
SUPERBLY PRESENTED, EXTENDED 3 bedroom semi detached. We expect strong interest for this versatile home which has been refurbished to a truly EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD throughout. Situated within the popular Hightown Road area close to the local amenities and schools, the feature room of the house is the extended open plan, high specification dining kitchen. In addition the house comprises of lounge, three bedrooms and stunning four piece bathroom. Driveway parking with gardens to front and rear with storage building. Benefits from GCH, uPVC DG and Alarm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56584590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE180164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.