3 bedroom terraced house for saleHalifax Road, Scholes, Cleckheaton, Yorkshire, BD19
- CHARMING COTTTAGE property with a wealth of period features
- MODERN SPECIFICATION FINISH THROUGHOUT
- Formerly two cottages knocked through into one
- Extended three bedroom home offers versatile accommodation
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, study, kitchen & cellars
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Planning permission to significantly extend to the side and rear
- Pleasant gardens to three sides with ample off street parking
CHARMING COTTTAGE property with a wealth of period features yet offering a MODERN SPECIFICATION finish throughout. Formerly two cottages knocked through into one, this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, extended three bedroom home offers versatile accommodation to suit any number of buyers. Situated in this highly popular location between Scholes & Hartshead Moor with easy access to the M62 and the surrounding towns. Comprising of TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, study, kitchen & cellars it benefits from a bathroom & shower room and has planning permission to significantly extend to the side and rear 2017/62/90771/E &2017/62/90773/E. Pleasant gardens to three sides with ample off street parking. Includes GCH & SUDG.
3.7m max x 2.6m max
4.5m x 4.1m
Superb sized room which is dual aspect offering excellent natural light. Fireplace with living flame gas fire.
3.6m x 2.3m
Access to both landing areas.
3 piece white suite with glazed shower cubicle, vanity sink unit and WC.
Delightful well stocked garden to the front with stone built out house providing useful storage. Enclosed lawned garden to the side with driveway for off street parking which leads via gates to the rear garden and provides space for caravan storage. Pleasant lawned garden and paved patio to the rear. The planning permission relates to significantly extending the overall footprint of the house by building a first floor above the existing ground floor extension to create two more bedrooms 2017/62/90771/E as well as building a two storey extension to the side to extend the kitchen and create a further bedroom 2017/62/90773/E. This means the house could offer up to six bedrooms or the planning could be adapted to suit the buyers requirements.
Staircase to first floor.
5.1m x 4.5m
Super period feature room with beamed ceiling with living flame stove effect fire situated within chimney breast. Access to vaulted cellar and kitchen.
4.6m x 4.1m
Feature fireplace with living flame gas fire with tiled hearth. Front door with further access to cellar, first floor and study. The two staircases and front doors means the house could be converted back into two separate cottages if required.
3m x 2.9m
Useful and versatile room that could be used as a children's play room. Access to rear and bathroom.
Ground floor family bathroom comprising white 4 piece suite, WC, sink, glazed shower cubicle & bath.
2.8m x 2.8m
Range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops and inset 1.5 bowl sink and mixer tap. Gas cooker point and plumbed for auto washer. Door leading to rear. Sliding door to partitioned area with further 1.5 bowl sink and base units. This room could be easily opened up into one larger breakfast kitchen area.
Ideal space for a utility and having wall mounted boiler. Separate cellar accessed off dining room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56584830.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE150315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.