4 bedroom detached house for saleWhaplode Drove
- Detached House in semi-rural village location
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Open plan Lounge and Dining Room
- Plot extending to 1/3 acre (sts)
- Garage/Workshopand extensive ORP
- PP for single storey dwelling to side of property
- Established gardens to front side and rear with views of farmland to rear
- EPC Rating E
THIRD OF AN ACRE PLOT!! Dating to 1934, this detached residence is located within a semi-rural village. The property has been vastly extended, now offering spacious accommodation. Whaplode Drove does have a village shop, but for a wider range of amenities, the nearby market town of Spalding or City of Peterborough are easily accessible. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE FULLY!!
The internal accommodation includes an entrance porch, hallway, snug/office, open plan lounge & dining room, kitchen, utility/shower room, four double bedrooms and family bathroom with four piece suite.
The property occupies a plot believed to extend 1/3 acre (subject to measured survey) with established gardens to front, side and rear; with views of Farmland to the rear. There is extensive off road parking and a detached garage/workshop. On the ground to the side of the property, the vendor has gained planning permission for the erection of a detached single storey dwelling.
EPC Rating - E50
Council tax band - C
Oil fired central heating
Entrance Hall -
L Shaped Sitting/Dining Room - 5.08m max to 3.20m inc chimney x 8.36m max to 3.71 -
Conservatory - 4.98m x 4.60m (16'04 x 15'01) -
Kitchen - 3.71m x 3.33m (12'02 x 10'11) -
Snug/Office - 3.35m x 3.33m (11' x 10'11) -
Side Entrance Lobby -
Utility/Shower Room - 4.14m x 1.93m (13'07 x 6'04) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 3.68m x 5.11m max to 4.06m (12'01 x 16'09 max to 1 -
Bedroom - 4.34m x 3.23m (14'03 x 10'07) -
Bedroom - 3.35m x 3.30m (11' x 10'10) -
Bedroom - 3.71m x 3.33m (12'02 x 10'11) -
Bath/Shower Room - 3.30m x 2.49m (10'10 x 8'02) -
Front Garden -
Extensive Driveway -
Established Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56586262.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26577355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HILL & CLARK, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.