3 bedroom house for saleAlexandra Road, Erith
- IDEAL FAMILY HOUSE BUILT CIRCA 1908
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- APPROXIMATE 50 FT REAR GARDEN
- 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS - BED 3 IS OFF OF BED 2
- LARGE MODERN GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- 2 SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO ERITH TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO ERITH TRAIN STATION ( zone 6 )
- SCHOOLS AND BUS STOPS ARE CLOSE BY
- CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
Guide Price of £305 - £310,000 for this well presented 3 Bed Terraced Family house that was built Circa 1908. The property benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, 50 ft Garden plus the property is located within easy walking distance of Schools, Bus Stops & Erith Town Centre & Train Station ( zone 6 ).
Step inside to find living accommodation comprising of Entrance hall, Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen and a Large Modern Ground Floor Bathroom with the benefit of under floor heating. Moving upstairs you will find 3 Good size Bedrooms. NB The Third bedroom is off of the second - see Floor plan.
Benefits to note include Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and an approximate 50 ft Rear Garden.
As mentioned earlier the property is ideally located for all local amenities including Schools, shops and transport links & within walking distance of Erith town centre and train station ( zone 6 ) offering excellent links into London within 35 - 40 mins plus you also have easy access of the A2, M25, Dartford tunnel and Bluewater shopping centre.
** We are advised by the Seller that the property is Freehold ** Please call us to book your viewing of this Ideal Family Home **
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
Dining Room - 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Kitchen - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bathroom - 8'0" (2.44m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Bedroom 1 - 14'0" (4.27m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Bedroom 2 - 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Bedroom 3 - 13'0" (3.96m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Off Bedroom 2
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Able Estates, North Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.