4 bedroom terraced house for sale3 Down Farm Barns, Abbotts Ann Down, Andover, Hampshire, SP11
- Opportunity to personalise internal layout
- 2,521 square feet
- Spacious open plan accommodation
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Wood burning stove
- Wine cellar running the entire width of the barn
- Two spaces in car barn plus parking
- Landscaped garden and rural views
A stunning 4 bedroom barn conversion, surrounded by countryside, with high vaulted ceilings, large open plan spaces, plenty of light and a wood burning stove.
Winchester – 20 miles (29 minutes by car)
Salisbury – 14 miles (27 minutes by car)
Stockbridge – 6 miles (11 minutes by car)
Andover 4 miles (9 minutes by car)
Grateley station – 4 miles (7 minutes by car)
Train to waterloo takes 1 hour 17 minutes
The attention to detail is exemplary in this exciting range of barn conversions: from the design and layout to the individual specification and level of craftsmanship employed every effort has been made to create wonderful rural homes.
Set back from the Salisbury Road behind communal grounds and accessed by a long driveway the former farm buildings are arranged around a large traditional courtyard with a central garage barn providing covered parking for two cars with additional parking available. This particular Barn has far reaching views at the rear across its large garden and open arable farmland.
Barn 3 has a spacious entrance hall with a high vaulted ceiling where the bedrooms are linked by a dramatic landing which straddles the hall; and two large open plan spaces; one as a superb sitting room with wood burning stove; and the other with a Shaker style kitchen and plenty of space for dining and relaxing. There is also a utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor and a wine cellar which runs the entire width of the barn.
The first floor will be divided to provide four bedrooms; the master with en suite and dressing room, a further guest suite and family bathroom.
The properties are surrounded by open countryside and from this ideally placed rural location there are footpaths waiting to be explored, with local amenities easily accessible.
Square Footage: 2,521 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WND170212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.