2 bedroom terraced house for saleRedwood Drive, Plymouth
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MID TERRACE
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- MODERN KITCHEN DINER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000 Two bedrooms, mid terrace, two allocated parking spaces, fully enclosed rear garden, no onwards chain. This is the perfect investment or first time buy. Call Fox & Sons on 01752 344349 to book your viewing.
This two bed mid terrace property is being offered to the market on a Guide price of £155,000-£165,000. This will be the perfect investment or first time buy, Situated in a highly sough after area with outstanding school close by. Benefiting from two allocated parking spaces a fully enclosed rear garden and no onwards chain. Early viewing's advised call Fox & Sons to book on 01752 344349
Enter via a UPVC double glazed door into entrance porch.
Space for coats and shoes with hanging coat hooks, door leading into lounge.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.86m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, under stair storage cupboard, door leading to kitchen diner and stairs ascending to first floor landing.
Kitchen/diner 12' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a UPVC double glazed door giving access to the rear garden. Space for dining table, space for fridge freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine. A selection of modern high gloss wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces over, integrated oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over. Sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash backs. The combination boiler is also housed in the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to both bedrooms and bathroom and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.86m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and a large built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
UPVC double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, three piece white bathroom suite comprising of, Low level W/C , pedestaled wash hand basin pannelled bath with a MIRA electric shower over,
The property benefits from having two allocated parking spaces and a fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden with a patio area with space for outside furniture and a low maintenance gravel area with washing line.
The Property is currently having new carpet fitted throughout.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56592615.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP102398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.