2 bedroom apartment for saleGresham Road, Staines upon Thames, Surrey
Offered to the market with no onward chain and situated within close proximity to Staines upon Thames town centre, railway station and the River Thames is this Victorian conversion apartment.
Arranged over two floors the accommodation offers on the ground floor; an open plan lounge/kitchen with space to dine in with double doors leading onto communal gardens. A spiral staircase leads you to the first floor where there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is one allocated parking space with communal gardens.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the location of this home. Please contact our sales team seven days a week for further details.
* Leasehold - 170 years remaining
* No Onward Chain
* Conversion Apartment
* Two Bedrooms
* Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
* Communal Gardens
* Allocated Parking
* Service Charge £40 per month
* Potential Rental £1200 pcm
* Potential Rental Yield 4.8%
* Spelthorne Borough Council
* Council Tax Band C - £1,489.69 per annum
Location/More info Staines upon Thames is a prosperous riverside market town, with good rail links to London (Waterloo 30 minutes) and immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away. With a vibrant pedestrianized High Street, boasting an extended range of shops and facilities, Staines upon Thames is popular with both buyers and renters alike.
Property ref: 121_480_3489574
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56596894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3489574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.