4 bedroom house for saleCricketfield Road, London, Hackney, E5
- Bathed In Natural Light
- Magnificent Fireplaces
- Sash Windows/ Working Shutters
- Sumptuous Wooden Flooring
- Exceptional Ceiling Heights
- Excellent Choice Of Primary And Secondary Schools
This simply fantastic Victorian home has accommodation elegantly and spaciously arranged over three floors. Presented with incredible style and striking architectural design. Offering the ultimate in contemporary urban living whilst retaining a plethora of classic features. Composed of an inviting reception hall, a dual aspect living/entertaining space, a striking fitted kitchen/diner with a part glazed roof with direct access to a tranquil mature garden. Four double bedrooms, a chic bathroom, separate w.c. and an invaluable cellar/storage space. Moments from the leafy green spaces of Hackney Downs Park, vibrant amenities on Lower Clapton and Chatsworth Roads and close to Hackney Downs Station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC100958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.