5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCenturion Drive, Meols, Wirral
- Bay Fronted Five Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Situated in the Sought After Residential Area of Meols
- Well Maintained and Appointed Living Accommodation
- Hallway, W.C, Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen Breakfast
- Four Good Sized Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Master Suite to the Second Floor with Views and En Suite
- Beautifully Landscaped Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking, Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
Well appointed and spacious, Move Residential are delighted to showcase this impressive five bedroom semi detached family home. In brief the accommodation comprises a hallway, W.C, bay fronted lounge, dining room and a well fitted breakfast kitchen. To the first floor you have four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a large master suite enjoying lovely views and boasting an en suite shower room. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, and off road parking, Completing this home perfectly is the beautifully landscaped enclosed rear garden with decking, lawn and patio area with planting beds. Situated in the highly sought after residential area of Meols within easy reach of amenities and transport links. A closer inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate this home in full.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9080547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.