4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnnetts Hall, Borough Green, Sevenoaks, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with jacuzzi bath
- Separate utility room and cloakroom
- Close to village centre
- Sought after cul-de-sac
- EPC energy rating C (75)
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, not far from the local shops and train station, you will find this delightful and spacious 4 bedroom family home.Once inside, you will appreciate how bright and airy this home feels. The well thought out layout makes it an excellent place to entertain family and friends. The dining area opens onto the kitchen, where the family can all gather and catch up on the day's events whilst dinner is being prepared. During the summer months, why not take advantage of the raised patio area and put out a table and some chairs, light the barbecue and enjoy dining al fresco into the evening, whilst watching the sunset.Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms to choose from and a decent size family bathroom, where you can take a refreshing shower in the morning before heading off to work.This home is ideally located for the commuter, as the main line railway station is only a short walk away, providing trains into London Victoria. For those who have children, Borough Green primary school and Wrotham secondary school are both within striking distance. The village centre offers a selection of shops to choose from, where you will be able to buy your everyday essentials. This home would be perfect for a growing family who are looking to step onto the next rung of the ladder.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw our home, we were immediately impressed with the style of the house from the outside and the surrounding neighbourhood. We also liked the fact that there were four bedrooms and a large lounge and kitchen/dining room. Since we have lived here, we have carried out many alterations and improvements. We have recently re-insulated the loft and enclosed the porch area, redecorated throughout and laid new carpets. Outside, we have converted the garage into a usable room, adding power and light & installing a window and door. We have also had the garden landscaped and erected a new shed.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 15'11 x 11'9 (4.85m x 3.58m)
- Dining Area: 10'0 x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'4 x 9'3 (4.07m x 2.82m)
- Utility Room: 15'11 x 5'3 (4.85m x 1.60m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 9'10 (3.61m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 7'3 (3.33m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 5'11 (2.69m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'9 x 5'7 (2.67m x 1.70m)
- Bathroom: 14'1 x 5'7 (4.30m x 1.70m)
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Detached Garage currently
- providing Office Space
- and Storage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56608339.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14418937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, West Kingsdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.