4 bedroom barn conversion for saleCoach House Shetton Barns, Mansell Lacy, Herefortshire, HR4 7HP
- Beautiful peaceful rural location yet readily accessible to Hereford (8.5 miles approx.) and Leominster (15 miles approx.)
- Lovely rural views
- Well-appointed throughout
- Oak floors and exposed beams
- LED spotlighting
- Centrally heated and double glazed
- Large gardens, double car port, store, extensive parking
Occupying a superb rural location enjoying complete peace and tranquillity, situated along a no through road, a beautifully appointed and spacious 4 bed mid terrace barn conversion. Beautiful open outlooks, large gardens, private parking. Fixtures, fittings and furnishings may be available by way of separate negotiation.
Beautiful peaceful rural location yet readily accessible to Hereford (8.5 miles approx.) and Leominster (15 miles approx.)
Lovely rural views
Oak floors and exposed beams
Centrally heated and double glazed
Large gardens, double car port, store, extensive parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56608681.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD99251179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hereford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.