1 bedroom flat for salePorchester Square, Queensway, W2
- Bright and spacious one bedroom first floor apartment
- Good sized reception room
- Exceptionally high ceilings throughout
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with space to dine
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Unique mezzanine level
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Access to a wonderful communal garden square
Bright and spacious throughout, this stunning one bedroom first floor flat boasts a generously proportioned reception room, wonderful eat-in kitchen and a large bedroom with separate mezzanine-level.
Porchester Square boasts a fantastic communal garden square, while also being within easy reach of a fantastic array of amenities and transport links at nearby Westbourne Grove and Queensway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.