4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOff Main Street, Cononley, BD20
- Semi Detached Newly Built Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Off Road Parking & Gardens
- High Specifications with High Quality Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- 10 NHBC Warranty
- Quiet and Convenient Location
The Albury - A two storey semi-detached home with Hall, WC, Kitchen-Dining Room, and Living Room. Four Bedrooms, house bathroom and en-suite. Driveway parking and Garden to rear. Plot 4.
An exclusive development consisting of just eight properties built from reclaimed natural stone with natural stone surrounds. A welcome addition to this attractive village within beautiful and tranquil
rural surroundings with the additional benefit of having Cononley train station within easy walking distance, ideal for commuting to Leeds, Bradford and Skipton.
These 2 storey new build homes benefit from a high specification including external detailing such as reclaimed natural stone elevations, natural stone window surrounds and corbelling, garden walling from reclaimed stone and block paved drives and Indian stone flagging.
Internally the high standards with Hacker kitchens (German manufactured supplied from ATi Miele, Harrogate) Miele appliances including integrated Fridge Freezer, Integrated dishwasher, AEG washer dryer, double oven, gas hob and extractor with glass splash backs, and aluminium bi-fold
doors to create a seamless flow between your garden and living space. Bathrooms include Duravit sanitary ware with Hansgrohe taps/shower valves, a choice of ceramic/porcelain tiles (depending on build stage) and chrome towel warmers.
This semi-detached family home has accommodation planned across two 2 floors and briefly comprises dining kitchen with aluminium
bi-fold doors to outside space, spacious lounge and WC to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are four bedrooms , the master having an en-suite and house bathroom to first floor. Externally there is block paved parking, Indian stone flagged pathways, patio and garden to the rear.
Likely to appeal to a wide range of buyers, an internal inspection is strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56610363.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKI180278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.