4 bedroom detached house for saleOff Main Street, Cononley, BD20
- Natural stone built detached new home
- Spacious 4 bedroomed family accommodation
- House bathroom & en-suite with Duravit sanitary ware and Hansgrohe taps and showers
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- German Hacker kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
- gas central heating with under floor heating to downstairs
- 2 private parking spaces, detached garage and walled rear gardens
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Alarm security system by Keybury
- Bi-fold doors from dining-kitchen to garden
St. Johns Croft is an exclusive development of just 8 new homes built from reclaimed natural stone with natural stone window surrounds. A welcome addition to this attractive village set within beautiful rural surroundings and the additional benefit of having Cononley railway station within easy walking distance, ideal for commuting to Leeds, Bradford and Skipton.
The Windsor (Plot 7) is 2 storey detached new home ideal for a variety of buyers and comprising an entrance hall, dining kitchen with aluminium bi-fold doors to the outside space, a spacious lounge and separate WC to the ground floor. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms with a house bathroom and an en-suite. Externally there are block paved parking spaces, detached garage and Indian stone flagged pathways and patio, and a walled rear garden.
The high quality continues inside with German Hacker kitchens with integrated Miele appliances, Duravit sanitaryware and Hansgrohe fittings, chrome towel radiators, oak staircase with glazed balustrade and aluminium bi-fold doors to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56610384.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKI180279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.