3 bedroom terraced house for saleApplewood, Boreham, Chelmsford, CM3
- Brand New Home
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- High Specification Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Carport & Driveway
- Select Development Of Just 28 Homes
- Help To Buy Available
- Show Home Open Thurs - Mon 10am - 5pm
- Stylish Bathrooms with Duravit Suites
Plot 14, The Allington is a three bedroom family home which features a living room, high specification kitchen/dining room, ground floor cloakroom, master bedroom with an en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally Plot 14 offers a car port and parking space and rear garden.
Applewood is a desirable collection of new homes ideally located for a relaxing village lifestyle with city connections on your doorstep. A superb location with open space in abundance. It may be just four miles from the city of Chelmsford, but a new home at Applewood is in a different world.
The picturesque and historic village of Boreham plays host to this exciting collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom family houses and 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Located close to the heart of this thriving community, this development of high specification homes features a landscaped green, children’s play area and views across open countryside opposite.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3388514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Residential , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.