1 bedroom flat for saleFulham Road, Parsons Green, London
- Stunning 1 Bedroom, Newly Renovated Flat
- 17' Kitchen/Reception : Large Bedroom : Top Floor
- Spacious Bathroom : Own Front Door : Large Shared Terrace
- Approx. 587 Sq Ft : New 125 Year Lease
- Amazing Location off the Vibrant Fulham Road
A recently refurbished one bedroom flat situated on the 2nd (top) floor of this converted building located in the heart of Parsons Green benefiting from approx. 587 sq ft of beautifully presented accommodation focussed around a stunning, light 17' open plan kitchen/reception room.
The property further provides a lovely, large rear facing double bedroom with a generous bank of hand built wardrobes, a wonderful large bathroom, a large open landing, with plenty of space to allow a study area, and a private entrance accessed from a large south facing shared terrace. Furthermore the property is accessed discreetly via a secure, videoentry controlled gate off the Munster Road.
Located off the vibrant Fulham Road in the desirable Parsons Green area of Fulham, access is offered to a wide range of local boutiques, bars, restaurants and craft shops all located within moments. Excellent transport links are on hand with Parsons Green underground station being only a short walk from the property as are some of South West London's most popular bus routes running into Central London and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56611780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUL160159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.