2 bedroom apartment for saleGrantham House, Botanic Square, London City Island, London, E14
- Two bedroom apartment
- 15th floor, c.855 sq ft
- Main bathroom and ensuite
- Private balcony with views towards the River
- Health Spa, Swimming Pool & Gymnasium
- Dedicated Concierge service
- Landscaped public spaces
- Minutes from Jubilee Line and DLR stations
Well positioned and well priced, 15th floor, two bedroom apartment in Grantham House (formerly Faraday Building) with Canary Wharf, O2 and River views, available in the new London City Island development. South-west facing and spread across c.855 sq ft, the property comprises of two generous double bedrooms, the master having direct access to an ensuite, a main bathroom, open plan kitchen living area and balcony. The height of smart design, the kitchen combines bespoke shelves and cabinets with concealed lighting and high spec European brand appliances.
London City Island is situated in one of the most unique, well connected, undeveloped areas in London. The island benefits from the new bridge which creates easy access to and from the neighbourhood. There are excellent transport links to Canary Wharf, the City and City Airport when trips abroad beckon. The neighbourhood will be a creative mix of outdoor spaces, community areas and resident facilities.
Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2326220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.