6 bedroom farm house for saleSuckley, West Worcestershire
Withdrawn from Market
- Haventree is an exceptional family home-stylish, immaculate and full of character with far reaching views and glorious gardens
- Nestled in 2 acres of grounds with lawns and herbaceous borders, the house is approached through wooden gates onto a gravel driveway.
- The front door opens into a lovely hallway and to the left is a superb drawing room with a large inglenook and woodburner, perfect for entertaining, relaxing with the Sunday papers and of course...
- There is another sitting room for everyday use, with a wood burner too as well as a dining room for more formal entertaining.
- The real gem in this house is the large vaulted kitchen with bi-fold doors opening onto the decking for al fresco dining. The kitchen is a real family hub with a large island unit, granite workt...
- Next to the kitchen is the all important utility room...ideal for laundry, games kits, muddy dogs. There are lots of cupboards with ample storage too
- Upstairs there are 6 really good bedrooms. The master bedroom is fabulous with a great dressing room and an en-suite bathroom
- The other bedrooms are all spacious, light and comfortable with ample room for a large family or lucky guests. Main guest room has an adjoining bathroomo so can be private if required and there ...
- Outside has a large double garage and adjoining games room-perfect for teenagers or as a home office
- The gardens at Haventree are stunning with plenty of lawns and borders, perfect for childhood games, croquet and enjoying
Classic country living - Grade II listed farmhouse with a beautiful rural view - Standing in around 2 acres
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6855916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Aps Sales & Lettings, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.