3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNordons, Bridport
This light and spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home is situated within walking distance of Bridport town centre. Offering good size accommodation including open plan sitting room/diner,kitchen and family bathroom. Nordons sits in an elevated position and offers far reaching countryside views from the front of the property. There is a good size fully enclosed landscaped rear garden with hard-standing patio area to the front of the property offering off road parking for several vehicles. EPC rating D.
Situation - 13 Nordons is located on the outskirts of the charming market town of Bridport in the popular area of Bothenhampton. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include comprehensive shopping facilities, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole. Direct train services to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads run from the County Town of Dorchester, located 15 miles east.
Accommodation - This semi-detached family home offers good-size accommodation throughout and boasts a light and spacious sitting/dining room benefiting from a front aspect bay window with double UPVC French doors leading out to the rear garden. The property benefits a fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of shaker style eye level and base units, family bathroom suite and three bedrooms with the master offering a range of built-in wardrobes and cupboards. The large rear landscaped garden is mainly laid to lawn with good size patio area, a perfect place for al fresco dining in the warmer months.
Key Features - * Delightful three bedroom family home set in an elevated position with panoramic views overlooking the stunning surrounding countryside.
* Spacious sitting room/dining room flooded with natural light with French doors leading out to the large patio area.
* Shaker style kitchen with a comprehensive range of eye level and base units.
* UPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating throughout.
* Enjoys a large fully enclosed garden, laid mainly to lawn with a terraced patio area to the rear of the property.
* Plentiful off-road to the front of the property for several vehicles.
* Single garage.
* Situated within walking distance of both West Bay and Bridport.
Room Dimensions - Ground Floor:
Sitting Room: 11'11 x 11'10 (3.63m x 3.61m)
Kitchen: 15'04 x 6'10 (4.67m x 2.08m)
Bedroom One: 14'04 x 9'10 (4.37m x 3.00m)
Bedroom Two: 11'09 x 10'10 (3.58m x 3.30m)
Bedroom Three: 8'08 x 6'09 (2.64m x 2.06m)
Bathroom: 8'06 x 6'10 (2.59m x 2.08m)
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired heating. Broadband is also available.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is C.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56623594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26293253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.