4 bedroom detached house for saleHoneypot Close, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location
- Spacious accommodation
- Handy utility room
- Double garage
- Mature secluded gardens
- EPC energy rating D (67)
If you are looking for a home for a growing family and need lots of space to spread out then this could be just the home for you.This detached house has an impressive frontage with a drive for several cars and landscaped mature gardens.The handy entrance porch leads into a generous size entrance hall, ideal to welcome family and friends. In the summertime the secluded garden will provide a lovely place to relax with the family and in the cold winter months, gather round the wood burning fireplace, perfect for toasting marshmallows. The spacious kitchen/breakfast room is well equipped for the budding chef and there is a family area that opens onto the garden room extension giving you a view over the garden, ideal to relax with a morning coffee . The utility room means you can keep all your white goods and untidy washing out of the way and the double garage gives you that additional space for storage or to park your pride and joy.This home is conveniently placed for all your shopping needs with nearby supermarkets such as Morrison’s and Asda. A choice of Primary, Secondary and Grammar schools are also nearby in Rochester, Strood and Gravesend.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Area: 22'1 x 12'5 (6.74m x 3.79m)
- Dining Area: 13'3 x 10'5 (4.04m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 17'2 x 11'3 (5.24m x 3.43m)
- Utility Room: 8'1 x 8'1 (2.47m x 2.47m)
- Family Area: 11'4 x 8'8 (3.46m x 2.64m)
- Garden Room Extension: 9'4 x 7'10 (2.85m x 2.39m)
- Master Bedroom: 15'6 x 9'7 (4.73m x 2.92m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 11'2 (3.71m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 10'0 (3.23m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'7 at widest point x 8'10 (3.23m x 2.69m)
- Family Bathroom: 8'2 x 7'10 (2.49m x 2.39m)
- Double Garage: 17'0 x 15'7 (5.19m x 4.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56627371.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.