3 bedroom link detached house for saleWhimbrel Avenue, Portishead, BS20
Offers in Excess of
- Three Receptions Or Fourth Bedroom
- Superb 15ft Fitted Kitchen
- Exceptional Bathroom & En-Suite Shower
- Safe & Enclosed Garden, Astro Turf/Patio
- Single Garage & Drive Behind Double Gates
- Three Generous Sized Bedrooms. Vacant.
- Quiet Port Marine Location
THREE RECEPTIONS, STUNNING BATHROOM & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM. A fantastic three bedroom family home which has been cleverly designed to incorporate a fourth bedroom or study on the ground floor whilst retaining two reception rooms which is perfect for any growing family. Situated on a corner position beside quiet cobbled streets, Whimbrel Avenue remains an exclusive address as you will only find this property. Presented for sale with a number of improvements including individual themed decorations to all rooms, newly fitted and re-designed main bathroom and en suite shower room with stunning tiled finishing's and fitments providing a touch of class. There is also gas central heating, double glazing, wood block and slate tiled flooring. The overall design and generous sized accommodation is certain to impress any buyers and comprises welcoming entrance hall, cloakroom, the living room has been divided to create a dining room with French doors and the original dining room can now be used as a fourth bedroom or study plus a 15ft kitchen fitted with cream units. First floor has master bedroom with en-suite, double size bedroom two, single sized third bedroom, superb main bathroom and landing with airing cupboard. Externally there is a safe and enclosed main garden which incorporates the driveway and access to the single garage and finished with patio area, astro turf, enclosed by wall and fencing plus double gated access to the street. A fabulous family home offered with no chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56627973.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12432574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Fox LTD, Worle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.