3 bedroom terraced house for saleKimberley Road, St. Albans
- Three Bedroom Victorian Terraced House
- Walking Distance of Mainline Station and City Centre
- Open Plan Dining Room and Living Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Desirable Residential Road
A stylishly presented three bedroom Victorian terraced house with private rear garden on sought after Kimberley Road. The beautifully appointed property has been refurbished to a high standard, incorporating modern conveniences whilst maintaining charm and character. The accommodation comprises fabulous modern kitchen with views onto the rear garden, open plan living room and dining room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The private rear garden features both a patio and lawn.
Kimberley Road is located to the west of the city centre and is within walking distance of St Albans mainline stations as well as the shopping and leisure facilities that St. Albans has to offer. Within close proximity are popular schools.
The staircase ascends to the first floor landing from which three bedrooms and the family bathroom are accessed. Bedroom one is a very well presented double room with feature fireplace and two restored sash windows to the front aspect. Bedrooms two and three both have restored sash windows which provide a lovely view across the rear garden. The family bathroom hosts a modern white suite comprising bath with shower over and glass screen, WC, large vanity basin unit and towel warmer.
The house is set back from the road with a pretty private frontage and traditional-style tiled pathway leading to the front door. The pretty rear garden features a patio to the back of the garden with the remainder mostly laid to lawn and a range of established, colourful shrubs and plants. There is gated side access and a handy shed for storage.
The front door opens into the welcoming entrance hallway with high ceiling and beautiful solid wood floor which runs seamlessly through to the double size reception room. The living room has a window to the front aspect and a cast iron fireplace. There is an archway leading into the dining room which also features a fireplace and has an under stairs storage cupboard. There is a step up to the fabulous modern white kitchen which is fitted with a comprehensive range of white high gloss units with granite worktop over and a range of integrated appliances. There is a door leading from the kitchen onto the rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56631387.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9060346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Saunders, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.