2 bedroom cottage for saleEast Cowton
- Charming two bedroomed cottage
- Fabulous large private rear garden
- Period features
- Off-street parking to the rear possible
- Electric central heating
- Double glazing
- Excellent village location
- Close to Darlington and Northallerton
- No onward chain
Eryholme Cottage is a deceptively spacious cottage with fabulous private garden to the rear. Ideally situated in sought-after village with primary school, renowned pub and community shop, the property is within easy reach of Northallerton and Richmond and main rail and road networks. The accommodation offers spacious and practical living space and includes a comfortable living room with feature cast iron fireplace, a large dining room with walk-in pantry and open-plan layout leading to the kitchen. The kitchen overlooks the garden and opens onto a large secluded patio. Upstairs, there is a large double master bedroom with exposed timber floorboards, a second bedroom used as an office and a bathroom, both overlooking the garden. Externally to the rear is the cottage garden with its large patio area just off the kitchen and its gravel path meandering through the lawn and established borders to the bottom of the garden. There are two garden sheds and a large storage/workshop shed with vehicular access through a right of way, handy for deliveries and potential off-street parking.
A must see property, originally part of an 18th century farmhouse, which will surprise and delight.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Electric central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Tax Band B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56636475.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28198322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.