1 bedroom flat for saleCopthorne Common Road, Copthorne, West Sussex
- A One Bedroom Third Floor Apartment
- Large Living/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Large Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Lift access to the Flat
- One Allocated Parking Space & Further Visitors Spaces
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal for First TIme Buyers or Investors
GUIDE PRICE - £220,000 - £230,000
A rare opportunity to purchase a well presented one bedroom third floor apartment built by Bryant Homes in 2006, set back off the road within a short walk of the popular village of Copthorne. The apartment is close to local amenities and public transport links. An ideal purchase for an investor or first time buyer.
Upon approaching the property there is visitors parking and a communal front door with entry phone system, which leads to a communal entrance hall, communal lift and front door to the apartment. In the entrance hall there is a large built in storage cupboard, an airing cupboard, a telephone point and a security entry phone. The extremely large living/dining room overlooks the rear of the apartments and offers a good size space for relaxing in and ample room for a table and chairs. Leading off from the living room is a modern kitchen; which is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, under counter lighting and recessed spotlights. The integral appliances within the kitchen include fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, a gas hob with cooker hood over and an electric oven.The large master bedroom is a good sized double with a large window overlooking the front and a double built in wardrobes. The bathroom has a modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with power shower over, glass shower door, W.C, wash hand basin and a fitted mirror.
Outside there is allocated parking for one vehicle, visitors’ parking and communal grounds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56640037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7217006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Copthorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.