3 bedroom town house for saleKing Arthur Close, Charlton Park, Cheltenham, GL53
- SURPRISINGLY SPACIOUS TOWN HOUSE ON A SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT WITH 3 BEDROOMS, SCOPE FOR AN EXTENSION AT THE SOUTH FACING REAR & AMPLE PARKING
- large hall & cloakroom
- sitting room
- open plan kitchen/dining room
- 3 double bedrooms and a bathroom
- gas ch and double glazed
- drive/parking for 3 cars
- no onward chain
- good size private south facing rear garden
A light and spacious modern town house with a south facing garden and off road parking for 3 cars
Built by Bovis Homes approximately 35 years ago, this modern town house offers deceptively spacious accommodation with plenty of natural light flowing throughout. The original carport at the front has been converted to extend the accommodation providing a large hall and convenient downstairs cloakroom. The sitting room has double doors connecting to a generous kitchen/dining room with patio doors to the garden. South facing at the rear, the garden is private and quite generous in size, providing scope to extend the accommodation if required, subject to obtaining any necessary planning permission. There are 3 double bedrooms upstairs and a bathroom with a shower over the bath. The property also features gas ch, double glazing and a larger than average drive for the development accommodating 3 cars.
Charlton Park is a highly sought after development approximately 1 mile from the town centre and just a short walk along Thirlestaine Road to Leckhampton, The Suffolks & Montpellier. Situated within the Balcarras school priority catchment area and close to open green space at Cox's Meadow. Cheltenham is a superb place for shopping, education is very well catered for and there are excellent sporting facilities in and around the town. Host to annual cultural festivals including music, literature and jazz, the town is equally famous for horse racing and the annual Gold Cup. Communications are excellent with easy access to the M5 and there are regular train services to London Paddington in just over 2 hours.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56640252.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCN180381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.