4 bedroom terraced house for saleWOODSTOCK TERRACE, DOCKLANDS E14
- Victorian Freehold House
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Well Specified Throughout
- Neutral Decor
- Well Located for Canary Wharf
- Close to Poplar DLR
- Close to Restaurants, Shops & Bars
- Close to Cinema & Gym
- Conservation Area
A RARE VICTORIAN GEM...
This 3/4 BEDROOM FREEHOLD VICTORIAN HOUSE is truly UNIQUE, a rare gem arranged over three floors, well-proportioned & CONTEMPORARY with two bathrooms. Sole use of a spacious GARDEN makes this House a must see along with an excellent location within a tranquil conservation area, perfect for Poplar DLR, CANARY WHARF, Restaurants, Bars, Cinema & Gym. This property is most definitely one of a kind, demand for this house will be sky high! Call Alphabet City NOW!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56640973.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6781050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alphabet City, London Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.