2 bedroom apartment for saleSuperb Character Apartment, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1
- Purpose Built Art Deco Apartment
- Second (Top) Floor Lift Served
- Charming Character Architectural Features Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/Diner with Open Fire & Curved Bay
- Newly Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom & Cloakroom
- GCH, UPVC D/G
- Share in Freehold
- Resident's Parking & Communal Lawned Garden
- Vacant Possession & No Forward Chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Communal entrance leading to stairs, lift & landings, the property lies on the second (top) floor.
Front door leads into:
12' 8 x 7' 4 / 3.86m x 2.23m (approx').
Having textured ceiling with ceiling light points. Entry phone receiver, single panelled radiator and stripped wooden flooring. Access to walk-in storage cupboard with electric meter, consumer unit, shelving and light point being 4' 2 x 4' (1.27m x 1.22m) approx'.
Lounge / Diner:
17' 9 x 11' 6 / 5.41m x 3.4m (approx').
Having papered ceiling with ceiling light point. Feature curved bay window. Double panelled radiator and further single panelled radiator. Fire surround with open fire, stripped wooden flooring, television and telephone points. Archway to hallway.
13' 1 x 8' 1 / 3.98m x 2.46m (approx').
Having textured ceiling with railed down light point. UPVC double-glazed window to side aspect.
A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. One and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with four burner gas hob, stainless steel splash back and cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine & space for fridge / freezer. Cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler. Splash back tiling and wood laminate flooring. Door gives access to fire escape. Access to pantry / larder.
12' 9 x 9' 4 / 3.88m x 2.84m (approx').
Having textured ceiling with ceiling light point. UPVC double-glazed curved bay window to front aspect. Single panelled radiator. A range of fitted bedroom storage furniture including drawer storage.
12' 9 x 8' 1 / 3.88m x 2.46m (approx').
Having textured ceiling with ceiling light point, UPVC double-glazed window to front aspect and single panelled radiator. A range of fitted bedroom storage furniture.
6' 1 x 5' 2 / 1.85m x 1.57m (approx').
Having plain ceiling with ceiling light point and fitted extractor. Frosted UPVC double-glazed window to side aspect. Panelled bath with fitted glass shower screen, shower mixer tap and thermostatic shower valve over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin with mixer tap over. Tiled walls, ladder style heated towel rail.
Having plain ceiling with ceiling light point and fitted extractor. Frosted UPVC double-glazed window to side aspect. Concealed cistern WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap.
The property lies in well maintained & well-presented communal grounds laid partially to lawn with an array of mature and established bushes, trees and shrubs.
Casual unallocated resident parking on a first come first served basis.
Leasehold with the benefit of a share in the freehold.
Annual maintenance and ground rent charge combined at £1,500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56652612.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RE00BERK8012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.