2 bedroom terraced house for saleGranville Terrace, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9ST
- 2 Bedroom terraced house in a side street position.
- Kitchen with separate utility lobby and inner lobby with store cupboard.
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom plus downstairs bathroom.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Enclosed garden.
- No upward chain.
- Internal viewing recommended!
Upvc front entrance door into:
Stairs to the first floor. Opening to:
LOUNGE/DINER: 18'11 x 11'9 (5.78m x 3.58m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Recessed area to chimney breast. Wood effect laminate flooring. Electric fuse box. Opening to:
KITCHEN: 11'8 x 7'0 (3.57m x 2.15m) max
Internal window to the rear. Fitted range of modern base units with work tops over and matching wall units. Integrated oven and hob. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splash backs. Wood effect laminate flooring. Space for fridge/freezer. Opening to:
Tiled floor. Built in storage cupboard. Doors to Utility Lobby & Bathroom.
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Fitted white suite comprising panelled bath, hand basin set to vanity unit and wc. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor. Radiator.
UTILITY LOBBY: 9'6 x 4'9 (2.91m x 1.45m)
Lean to style with polycarbonate roofing and upvc double glazed window and door to the rear. Work top with space for appliances beneath plus space and plumbing for washing machine.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
BEDROOM 1: 11'10 x 11'7 (3.60m x 3.54m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Door and step down into:
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Fitted white suite comprising panelled bath, hand basin and wc. Tiled splash backs. Radiator. Cupboard housing gas fired combi boiler serving central heating and hot water.
BEDROOM 2: 11'6 x 8'9 (3.50m x 2.67m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Recessed storage area with hanging rail.
Low brick wall to perimeter with hand gate and pathway to the front entrance door. Graveled garden area.
Wooden decked area across the rear of the property. Lawned garden area. Paved patio area to the end of the garden. Wooden garden shed.
All mains services (water, drainage, gas & electricity). South Holland District Council tax band A.
From the Sutton Bridge A17 Bridge roundabout take the Bridge Road Sutton Bridge B1359 turning, take the right hand turning into Granville Terrace (just before the Tears Garage) where the property can be located on your left hand side - look for our board.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly, we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56655483.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.