3 bedroom terraced house for saleThorpe Road, Forest Gate, E7
- Impressive three bedroom period house
- Offers a spacious open plan reception/dining room
- Benefits from a stylish modern kitchen
- Three well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Fresh neutral décor throughout
- Boasts a 35' private rear garden
- Features a cellar for excellent storage space
- Set on a peaceful residential road
A fantastic three bedroom, mid-terrace period house, offering a brilliant open-plan reception/dining room with hardwood floors, a lovely modern kitchen, three sizeable double bedrooms and also offers a cellar and garden.
Thorpe road is ideally located for the many amenities found on Leytonstone High road with the green open spaces of Wanstead Park also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.