3 bedroom terraced house for saleCharnwood Close, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Beautifully presented 3 bedroom terraced house
- Essential off road parking
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Enclosed sunny rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (71)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £180,000, please contact Pittis.
Moving house with the children could be stressful enough without having to refurbish your new house when you arrive too. Imagine all the hassle of this taken away as this modern home gives you just that. Just bring in the boxes and unpack the pots and pans into the newly fitted kitchen cupboards, then switch on the kettle and make that well deserved cup of tea and settle down in the comfort and tranquillity of your new spacious lounge. The conservatory is the perfect extra space to continue that relaxation at the end of the day or even over spill on those evenings of entertaining family and friends when they visit.With three good size bedrooms to choose from upstairs there is more than enough space for guests to stay when they visit, all served by a modern bathroom suite.The location is really peaceful here tucked away in a quiet little cul-de-sac just a short level walk away from the town centre and with parking right outside your front door, this really is a fantastic buy. This three bedroom family home is waiting for anyone wanting to get onto the property ladder or just looking for a home that is clean, maintenance free, and presented beautifully.
What the Owner says:
When we moved into this house we could not imagine what a difference it would make not living on a main road. It is so nice in the summer that you can open your windows in the evening without the noise of traffic whizzing by. It was a hard task finding this house as we had given ourselves strict criteria of being close to the schools and a short walk to town. But many hours pounding the street we found it here. With the added benefit of parking outside the house it’s a real advantage especially being in Newport. I am sure you will feel the same when you come along to see our home.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 9'1 (3.02m x 2.77m)
- Lounge: 16'5 x 16'3 (5.01m x 4.96m)
- Conservatory: 13'6 x 9'6 (4.12m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 x 9'1 up to fitted wardrobes (3.30m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'11 x 7'5 (3.02m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'5 x 6'5 (2.57m x 1.96m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56656114.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.