2 bedroom flat for sale94/17 Inchview Terrace, Craigentinny, Edinburgh, EH7 6TF
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor flat, located in the popular area of Craigentinny, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- The south-facing property consists of an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite shower room.
- Features include double glazing, electric heating, real wood flooring, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- The property benefits from well-maintained communal gardens, as well as an allocated space in the residents' carpark.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET - Monday 14th November 2016 @ 12 Noon ** Well-presented, bright and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, second-floor flat, set within the luxuriously-redeveloped former Ramsay Technical College, located in the popular area of Craigentinny, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. Light and well-maintained, the south-facing property consists of an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite shower room. Features include double glazed feature windows, electric heating, real wood flooring, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision. Externally, the property benefits from well-maintained communal gardens, as well as an allocated space in the residents' car park. Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the property begins with an L-shaped entrance hallway providing access to all rooms except the kitchen, featuring a built-in cupboard and the entryphone handset. With rear-facing windows providing excellent natural light, the spacious living room includes an elevated dining area; whilst the dual-aspect kitchen, accessed off the living room, features wall and base units, electric hob and oven, fridge, washing machine, stainless-steel sink with drainer and wood-effect laminate flooring. There are also two double bedrooms set to the rear of the property (one with a stylish en-suite shower room); and a bathroom featuring a three-piece suite including an electric shower over the bath, splashback tiling and tiled flooring. Craigentinny is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199 and, with regular public transport available from Craigentinny Avenue, Craigentinny Road, and Moira Terrace.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6456608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.