3 bedroom chalet for saleCrock Lane, Bridport
Offers in Excess of
This three bedroom detached chalet bungalow is situated within walking distance of Bridport town centre. Offering good size accommodation the property boasts a sitting room, dining room, kitchen, sun room, en-suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom and an enclosed garden to the rear with shed and greenhouse. To the front of the property there is parking for up to two vehicles, with side access leading to the rear garden. EPC rating E.
Situation: - This property is located in the desirable location of Crock Lane in Bothenhampton, situated on the outskirts of Bridport. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include comprehensive shopping facilities, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole. Direct train services to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads run from the County Town of Dorchester, located 15 miles east.
Accommodation: - 14 Crock Lane is a delightful detached chalet style bungalow offering spacious and versatile accommodation set over two floors . The property includes a sitting room with double glazed patio doors opening into the sun room, open plan dining room with views to the garden and leading through to the adjoining sun room, two double bedrooms and family bathroom to the ground floor. The property also benefits from a light and airy master bedroom to the first floor enjoying views over the rear garden with en-suite shower room. Gas central heating and UPVC double glazed throughout. To the outside the front is mainly laid to lawn and provides parking for up to two vehicles. Pedestrian side access leads to the private enclosed rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn with shed and greenhouse. EPC rating E.
Key Features - * Spacious and versatile detached chalet bungalow.
* Master bedroom to the first floor benefiting from en-suite facilities.
* UPVC double glazed throughout.
* Sitting room with feature fireplace housing multi-fuel burner fire with glazed sliding doors leading into the sun room.
* Two double bedrooms to the ground floor with family bathroom.
* Separate dining room opening out into the sun room.
* Private enclosed garden to the rear.
* Off-road parking for up to two vehicles.
* Within walking distance of Bridport town centre.
Dimensions: - Ground Floor:
Sitting Room: 13'04 x 11'11 (4.06m x 3.63m)
Kitchen: 11'02 x 8'04 (3.40m x 2.54m)
Dining Room: 9'06 x 7'04 (2.90m x 2.24m)
Sun Room: 11'03 x 10'07 (3.43m x 3.23m)
Bedroom Two: 14'02 x 9'09 (4.32m x 2.97m)
Bedroom Three: 10'03 x 9'04 (3.12m x 2.84m)
Bathroom: 7'03 x 6'01 (2.21m x 1.85m)
Master Bedroom: 13'09 x 12'01 (4.19m x 3.68m)
En-suite Shower Room: 5'10 x 4'05 (1.78m x 1.35m)
Parking: - To the front of the property there is parking for up to two vehicles
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired heating. Broadband is also available.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is D.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56656222.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26588552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.