4 bedroom detached house for saleGlenston Close, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THIS DESIRABLE, SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ON NAISBERRY PARK. Rarely available to the market and well deserving of an internal inspection.
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THIS DESIRABLE, SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ON NAISBERRY PARK. This residence is a 4 Bedroomed substantial and versatile impressive home with 2 Reception Rooms, an attractive private enclosed Rear Garden, long driveway for several cars leading to a Garage. Rarely available to the market and well deserving of an internal inspection.
Extended Entrance Hallway
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door to front, storage cupboard, telephone point, radiator.
with opaque UPVC Double Glazed window to the side aspect, two piece suite comprising low level low flush WC, wash hand basin, laminate flooring, radiator.
Front Reception/ Dining Room 16' x 8' (maximum measurements) ( 4.88m x 2.44m (maximum measurements) )
accessed via double doors, UPVC bow window, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 1" x 9' 1" (maximum measurements) ( 4.90m x 2.77m (maximum measurements) )
fitted with a modern range of 'elm wood' wall and base units, single sink/drainer unit, co-ordinating work surfaces, recess and plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer and cooker, extractor hood, Double Single Glazed windows to the rear aspect, Dining Area with door leading to rear garden.
Lounge 24' 1" x 10' (maximum measurements) ( 7.34m x 3.05m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front, stainless steel Double Glazed sliding patio doors, ornate fireplace with inset gas fire, 2 radiators, TV point.
access to loft void, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' x 10' (maximum measurements) ( 3.96m x 3.05m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
UPVC opaque window to the side aspect, white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, close coupled low flush WC, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' ( 3.38m x 2.74m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, built in robes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' x 8' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.46m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
UPVC opaque window to the side aspect, three piece suite comprising corner bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, wash hand basin, close coupled low flush WC, heated chrome towel radiator, part tiled walls.
Sweeping Driveway To Front
with parking for several cars leading to Garage.
predominantly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubbery, side access to rear garden.
fully enclosed and surrounded by mature trees offering a high degree of privacy, well stocked borders, patio and lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56657320.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.