3 bedroom house for saleMeadow Mews, Meadow Road, SW8
- Secluded gated mews development
- Fantastic location, just off Fentiman Road
- Excellent transport links
- Fabulous %Green% credentials
- Very %flexible% living space
A contemporary collection of eight, elegant, newly built mews houses located within an exclusive, gated courtyard off of a popular residential road. Only a short walk from Vauxhall Station and the River Thames. The mews itself reflects the leafy area of Kennington with the mews' communal landscaping created by the award winning 'The London Garden Designer'.
The three bedroom house is finished to an exacting standard with unique and flexible space, which can be utilised to suit individual needs and requirements. The properties enjoy fantastic amounts of natural light. It has is own private courtyard garden, allowing the owner the joys of modern city-living, whilst retaining the residential comforts expected of a freehold mews house. The house comes with its own garage.
EPC to follow
Photographs are of the show house, and used to show the specifications and level of detail only.
For more details including floorplans, visit:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Cobb, Kennington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.