3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Avenue, Rothwell, Kettering
- Truly Unique Family Home
- Impressive And Stylish Presentation
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cul De Sac Position
- Well Proportioned Rear Garden
Nestled within this most sought after cul de sac, stands this truly unique detached family home found in exquisite decorative order throughout. The property boasts two separate reception rooms, refitted kitchen, delightful breakfast room and particularly well proportioned rear garden.
Nestled within this most sought after cul de sac, stands this truly unique detached family home found in exquisite decorative order throughout. The property boasts two separate reception rooms, refitted kitchen, delightful breakfast room and particularly well proportioned rear garden. Further attributes include three double bedrooms, refitted bathroom and separate shower room. An early internal inspection is considered both essential and highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer
Entered via upvc double glazed door into entrance hall, having staircase rising to first floor landing, single panelled radiator. Doors to lounge/dining room and family room/formal dining room
Lounge/dining Room 24' 5" plus bay window x 12' 6" maximum ( 7.44m plus bay window x 3.81m maximum )
A most impressive room having upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation, upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, two double panelled radiators, attractive feature fireplace having display mantle, surround and hearth housing gas fire. Door to kitchen
Family Room/formal Dining Room 15' 10" x 12' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.89m )
Having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, two single panelled radiators. Attractive fire surround and hearth
Kitchen 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
An attractive refitted kitchen having a range of eye and base level cupboard units worksurfcaes over and cupboard and drawer space below. Built in cooking facilities comprising four ring gas hob and electric oven. Sink drainer sink unit, upvc double glazed window to side elevation. Doorway to breakfast room/utility room
Breakfast Room/utility Room 12' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.21m )
An impressive room flooded with natural light, having upvc double glazed door leading to garden, feature stained glass window to side elevation and two velux windows. Double panelled radiator, worksurface area having plumbing for automatic washing machine and further appliance space. Door to wc
Having wash hand basin and wc. Single panelled radiator
First Floor Landing
Having doors to three bedrooms, bathroom and additional shower room
Bedroom One 16' x 12' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.91m )
Having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, two single panelled radiators
Bedroom Two 15' 10" maximum x 11' 11" ( 4.83m maximum x 3.63m )
Having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, single panelled radiator, picture rails, built in storage cupboard
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 8" maximum ( 3.66m x 2.95m maximum )
Having upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, single panelled radiator
Refitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and wc. Heated towel rail, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear elevation
Having fully tiled shower cubicle and heated towel rail
To the front of the property is a small enclosed court
To the rear of the property is a particularly well proportioned and impressive garden having patio area and with the remainder having been predominately laid to lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56660038.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.