5 bedroom house for saleCamrose Close, Morden, SM4
- Wonderful family house arranged over three floors
- Bright bay-fronted reception room and spacious dining room
- Well equipped kitchen boasting ample storage
- Five great bedrooms, three with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom, shower room and guest cloakroom
- Gorgeous garden with mature borders and side access
- Private driveway to front and garage via shared accessed
- Recently fitted double glazing and window shutters
Ideally situated close to amenities in Morden, this fantastic five bedroom house offers well presented living space with two bathrooms, a lovely conservatory leading to a mature garden and ample off-street parking.
Camrose Close is situated just moments from a wide variety of shops and amenities in Morden town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.