2 bedroom park home for saleThe Close, Wyre Vale Park, Garstang, Lancashire, PR3 1PL
- TWO BEDROOM RESIDENTIAL PARK HOME
- 1994 PRESTIGE 'LANGDALE' 40' X 12'
- RECENTLY FITTED MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS
- AWARD WINNING PARK
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
- GREAT PUBLIC TRANSPORT NETWORK
We are pleased to offer to the market this well presented two bedroom residential park home on Wyre Vale Park in Garstang, Lancashire.
The home has been well looked after and is ready to move in. The home briefly comprises; lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and a recently fitted shower room. The gardens are flagged and there is driveway parking.
This is a lovely home and ideal for those wishing to downsize. Viewing is highly recommended.
Situated on the award winning Wyre Vale Park, just outside the market Town of Garstang. The Park has good public transport links and direct access to Garstang, Lancaster, Preston and Blackpool.
Junction 33 of the M6 is also less than a 10 minute drive away.
Wyre Vale Park home owners can also enjoy the benefit of "Residents Membership" at their own Acresfield Health Club & Spa. The club benefits from, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Exercise classes, Aqua-Aerobics, Gym, Hair Studio, Spa, Bistro and Library plus much more. Residents also receive a discount on all hair and beauty treatments.
These particulars have been produced as general guidance and do not form any part of a binding contract. Electric, Gas, plumbing, heating, drainage or any other appliances have not been tested by I Love Park Homes. Whilst every care is take, any measurements given in these details are approximate. No employee of I Love Park Homes is authorised to give or make any representation of warranty towards the home.
Details are available to download, store and use for own personal use. They must not be retransmitted, republished or redistributed. The I Love Park Homes logo and ownership copyright must remain on all publications.
Pitch Fee for 2018 - £160.52 per month including Water Rates. Sewerage to be paid separately to United Utilities
Council Tax Band "A".
Mains Gas and Electric can be with whichever supplier to home owner chooses.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 460337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Love Homes, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.