2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewhouse Road, Liverpool
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Yard to Rear
- L15 Postcode
Jones & Chapman is delighted to welcome to the sales market this impressive two bedroom End-terraced property, situated within the highly desirable and popular residential community of Wavertree, L15.
Jones & Chapman is delighted to offer for Sale this beautifully presented two double bedroom End-terraced property situated on the popular Newhouse road, L15. Welcomed to the property by entrance hall, the accommodation is spacious and stylish throughout including lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen to the ground with two double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Externally a yard can be found to the rear. Due to the property's location, can array of local amenities can be found within a one mile radius including shops, restaurants and transport links. Viewing is therefore highly recommended to appreciate what the property and its location has to offer.
Lounge 11' 6" plus bay x 10' 5" max ( 3.51m plus bay x 3.17m max )
Double glazed window.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 8" max ( 3.71m x 3.25m max )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 10' 10" ( 2.51m x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 4" plus bay x 14' 1" ( 3.45m plus bay x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" max x 12' 5" ( 2.59m max x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C, combi boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56661078.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT115097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.