3 bedroom flat for saleEnglefield Green,Surrey,TW20
- Dual Aspect Lounge
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Bedroom Three/Extra Reception Room
- Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage and further off Street Parking
- Private Garden in excess of 100'
- Some Modernisation/Updating required
- Close to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park
- No Onward Chain
A character 2/3 bedroom converted ground floor apartment with its own private garden, garage and parking and situated close to Savill Gardens.
Built in 1896 this farmhouse building has a distinct royal history. Mrs George Grant Gordon, wife of the equerry to Prince Christian had an idea to build a farmhouse close to Windsor Acre (Windsor Great Park) for a holiday home for boys. It was attended by Princess Christian and Princess Victoria in 1906 for the Pound Day ceremony. It was later converted into four apartments in 1955. Baron Schroder used to own the property for many years but eventually it changed hands and has four owner occupiers who all own a quarter share of the freehold.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2156825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.