2 bedroom park home for saleGreenfield Park, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1UB
- Spacious & Modern Two Bedroom Park Home
- Sought After Greenfield Residential Park
- Easy Access To Freckleton Village Centre
- Welcoming Entrance Porch & Hallway
- Spacious Lounge With Sliding Patio Door
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Two Bedrooms With Fitted Robe Storage
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Wrap Around Gardens
- Driveway Parking For Two Vehicles
*** WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME SITUATED ON THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER GREENFIELD PARK RESIDENTIAL PARK IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF FRECKLETON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this well presented two bedroom park home situated on the much sought after Greenfield Park residential park in the popular village of Freckleton. Positioned with easy reach of all local amenities, travel links and Freckleton village centre, this superb property boasts modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance porch, welcoming entrance, spacious lounge with sliding patio door, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms with fitted robe storage and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts low maintenance paved wrap around gardens perfect for those summer months, with a small laid to lawn front garden and driveway parking for two vehicles. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
9' 4'' x 3' 1'' (2.85m x 0.94m)
Entrance via UPVC double glazed door with UPVC double glazed windows to the side elevations and second door leading to the rear. Carpeted throughout. Door leading into the hallway.
13' 5'' x 3' 11'' (4.1m x 1.21m)
Carpeted throughout. Ceiling light fitting. Double panel radiator. Storage cupboard.
12' 3'' x 11' 8'' (3.74m x 3.58m)
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations. UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors leading out onto the side garden. Gas fire with a feature surround and hearth. Carpeted throughout. Ceiling light fitting and one additional wall light. Double panel radiator. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
7' 5'' x 5' 6'' (2.27m x 1.68m)
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Features a three piece suite in white comprising of a dual flush WC, vanity hand wash basin and paneled bath. Fully tiled elevations and flooring throughout. Ceiling spotlight fitting. Heated towel ladder.
12' 3'' x 11' 8'' (3.74m x 3.58m)
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the side elevations. Features a range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surfaces and tiled elevations. One and a half bowl composite sink and drainer unit with a mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and overhead extractor canopy. Space for a freestanding fridge freezer. Plumbed for a washing machine. Vinyl flooring throughout with carpet to a small eating area. Ceiling light fitting. Double panel radiator.
10' 5'' x 7' 11'' (3.2m x 2.42m)
UPVC double glazed bay window to the side elevation. Features fitted robe storage. Carpeted throughout. Ceiling light fitting. Double panel radiator.
8' 11'' x 5' 6'' (2.74m x 1.7m)
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Features fitted robe storage. Carpeted throughout. Ceiling light fitting. Double panel radiator.
Fully enclosed wrap around paved gardens perfect four outdoor family entertainment with mature bushes and driveway parking for two vehicles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 459575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.