5 bedroom house for saleBarstow Avenue, York, YO10
- Landlord Investment
- Student Property
- Five Lettings Rooms
- Strong Yield Achieved
- Close To York Uni
- Well Presented Through-out
- Bike Storage/Brick Outhouse
- Double Glazed Windows
- On Street Parking
- Viewing Essential
The property is situated in the sought after Hull Road area making it an ideal location for students. The property is an ideal investment opportunity for landlords seeking a good return on investment.
The property consists of an entrance hall, well appointed modern kitchen, sitting room, cloakroom w/c and two ground floor bedrooms. To the first floor are three further bedrooms and house shower room. Externally the property has on street parking and good sized gardens to the front and rear.
Please note the property will be sold inclusive of the Landlords furniture.
* The annual gas safety certificate is valid until 01/08/17
* The electrical safety certificate has recently been done and is valid for 5 years.
* The Certificate of Lawful Use has been applied for and is currently being processed by the planning department of the council.
* Suggested rent is £95 per person per week to include all bills which works out annually at £24700 with an estimate of £1500 for gas, electricity, water and broadband.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56673451.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADM164226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.