2 bedroom flat for saleGrand Avenue, Worthing
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOURTH FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- SEA VIEWS
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
OPEN DAY 14TH JANUARY 11AM-1PM. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Well presented fourth floor flat in Grand Avenue, benefiting from two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, lounge & Bathroom.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this two double bedroom fourth floor apartment in an iconic art deco building in Grand avenue. With views to the sea and the South Downs the flat comprises two double bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Stunning views across the Sussex downs and out to Worthing seafront, Situated in this popular residential position close to Worthing seafront, being within a mile of Worthing Town Centre, with its comprehensive range of shopping facilities.
Security Entry phone system to communal entrance.
Lift to stairs to fourth Floor
Entrance Into Lobby
Entry phone in lobby area
Entry Into Flat
Door to Front. Internal windows to kitchen & bedroom
Lounge 14' 5" max x 14' 4" max ( 4.39m max x 4.37m max )
Double Glazed window, fire place and TV point.
Window double glazed. Fitted Kitchen with wall base units, oven & hob electric with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space, one half bowl, part tiled walls. Kitchen storage cupboard. Wood effect lino flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.42m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window arched.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" max x 10' 5" max ( 2.69m max x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window.
Window. Wash hand basin, bath, shower, Tiling part with WC.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56674324.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.