2 bedroom bungalow for salePark Drive, Sutton-in-Craven, Keighley, BD20
- Meticulously maintained accommodation throughout
- Desirable location close to all the local amenities
- Potential to extend to the front of the property
- Parking for three vehicles
- Single garage with power and lighting
8 Park Drive is a well-presented two bedroom bungalow set in the enviable location of Sutton in Craven on a quiet cul-de-sac. The property benefits from parking for three cars and a single garage. Viewing is essential to appreciate the property on offer.
8 Park Drive is a superbly appointed two bedroom bungalow set in the heart of Sutton in Craven with ample parking, single garage and a large rear paved garden.
Briefly comprising UPVC front entrance door into the front entrance porch with access to the kitchen and sitting room. Via the entrance porch there is a well fitted kitchen which comprises of a range of fitted wall and base units, a marble effect laminate worktop, oven, stainless steel extractor fan, induction hob and a recess for the washing machine. Through the kitchen there is also access to a side porch which could be used as a utility room. There is a large sitting room to the front of the property which benefits from a stunning fireplace with an electric fire. To the rear of the property are two bedrooms one of which is a good sized double and the second bedroom is a single bedroom currently being used as a study. The house bathroom is a three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash basin, bath with shower over and a dual flush w/c.
Externally there is a garden to the front of the property with a stone pebbled area with a paved centre. There is also a large paved garden to the rear of the property with a shed and greenhouse. The property also benefits from a single garage with a small workshop area to the rear with power and lighting and parking for three vehicles on a private driveway.
Approaching Sutton from Cross Hills enter the village, continue alongside the Park and then take the left turning onto the Main Street, go past the school and church and Park Drive is then the second turning on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56674773.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKI180237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.