2 bedroom apartment for saleOil Street, Liverpool
- Available to first time buyers/owner occupiers
- Attractive payment plan
- Nearly complete
- High-specification new-build development located in a core part of Liverpool Water's future cultural
- 250 year leasehold
- Established UK developer
- Fully managed upon completion
- 7% NET rental return
- 20% discounted prices for a limited period
OVERVIEW Investors will secure a long lease on a sleek and sophisticated new- build apartment, which will provide an assured income of 7% NET per annum for 3 years.
7% NET rental return
20% discounted prices for a limited period!
2 bedroom apartments left.
Available for First Time Buyers or Owner Occupiers
250 year leasehold
Established UK developer
Fully managed upon completion
A selection of inviting on-site facilities will include a state-of-the-art gym and yoga studio, a cosy cinema room, an ambient spa and indoor swimming pool, spacious meeting rooms, and landscaped outdoor spaces that transcend offerings currently available on rental market.
Please note this is an off plan development investment but we can view / meet clients on site. We can also show potential buyers other work in the city done by the same developer.
WHY INVEST IN LIVERPOOL? Liverpool currently has £14bn worth of regeneration projects on site or in the pipeline and in 2018 £1bn worth of schemes will be completed for a record fourth consecutive year.
Liverpool's population is expected to rise from 470,000 to 517,000 people by 2033 and the plan, which has been in development with numerous agencies since February 2013, has identified 100 detailed policies to manage this growth.
Mayor of Liverpool Joe Anderson revealed at the city's first Regenerating Liverpool Summit that 2019 is set to match the previous four years, with more than £1.4bn in construction schemes scheduled to complete in 2018.
It's a fast growing city and now is a great time to get involved.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102866000740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Property Group Ltd, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.