3 bedroom mews house for saleSandhurst Lane, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- Character Converted Stable Block
- Three Bedrooms and Two Receptions
- Wet/Shower Room and Family Bathroom
- Gardens, Garage and Off Road Parking
- Country Cottage Style Kitchen
- Stunning Countryside Setting
This character converted stable block dating back to 1906 is set in the grounds of a former Sussex manor house and comprises three bedrooms with planning permission granted to extend the master bedroom to provide a walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom, ground floor wet/shower room, first floor family bathroom, spacious country cottage style kitchen/breakfast room with many built in appliances, large sitting room with feature wood burning stove, separate dining room, entrance hall and galleried landing. Internal benefits include LPG central heating and leaded light sealed unit double glazing. Externally there is a rear garden that extends to the side of the property and is made up of lawned and patio areas with mature flower and shrub borders a large workshop with power and light, garage en block with off road parking to both the side and rear of the property. Approached via a long private drive and set in a semi rural location but within easy access of Bexhill and its amenities.
Bedroom 1 - 18'10 x 13'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'1 x 10'1 -
Bedroom 3 - 12'1 x 10'10 -
Reception 1 - 22'7 x 16'3 into bay -
Reception 2 - 13'10 x 11'10 -
Reception 3 - 13'5 x 8'11 -
Kitchen - 18'11 x 12'1 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56689075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26593253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.